Monday, July 11, 2011

Duh moment

I was really disappointed when I realized that my dream of sharing Washington on this blog might not happen. I was talking with my mother when I realized that everyone's finances are tight and there are a ton of things to do in the area that cost little to no money. Big Lightbulb! I can share that with you. I understand that not everyone will be interested in things to do in the Palouse but there are so many neat and fun things to do here that I am sure I will find an audience. I spent the last weekend taking a few pictures (nearly 150) and that was just a fraction of the things I want to share. I'm going to strive for 3x a week (MWF) and keep up with events as they happen around the area.
I will share free activities along with shopping and restaurants. Not everything will be inexpensive but sometimes you just need that outing that feels special. I'll keep an eye out for special coupons and even more special events.
Hope you have as much fun as I do!

No comments: