Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Belltower - Pullman WA



The Belltower is a church that has been converted to a event center and offers space for shops.
The downstairs houses the Red Cross office for Whitman County and a variety of other businesses (I will share more later because I want to focus on them individually).
It's worth the time to check those out. However, the Belltower is working on a reputation for being a great place to enjoy music. They have concerts on a nearly weekly basis. They average $13 if you buy at the door and $10 if you buy ahead of time (I did notice that one concert coming up was less than this). You can get tickets at Atom Heart.
Check out their information at their website or find them on facebook.
The Belltower has a full bar for the concerts but they are open for any ages. I stopped in for their free outdoor concert during the Artwalk and was just impressed.

1 comment:

rajeshkanna yadhavan said...

Hi there, awesome site. I thought the topics you posted on were very interesting. I tried to add your RSS to my feed reader and it a few. take a look at it, hopefully I can add you and follow.










Filling a Swimming Pool