Friday, September 30, 2011

Movies at the CUB, Pullman Washington

One thing I have always loved about living in Pullman is the movies at the CUB. There have been times the movies have been free to everyone and at one time they showed movies for the community through the summer. I remember watching Dances With Wolves in the middle of a summer storm and the power went out. Another time they showed The Adventures of Baron Munchausen and my cousin, brothers and I had known every line much to the dismay to the person in front of us. Ach - it was free and we were bored (and loved that movie).
The movies still go on. They are free to students with a Cougar Card but only $2 for everyone else, so much cheaper than any other. The movies run Friday, Saturday and Sunday. They are pre-DVD release movies so it's a great opportunity to catch them in the theatre.
For current information go to the SEB film website.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Great blog! You've given me a lot of great info for my first trip to Pullman coming up in 2 weeks! Any suggestions on what to do in the wintertime?