Friday, August 12, 2011

Hamilton Lowe Aquatic Center - Moscow, ID

Every August we make a trip over the border to spend a day that the "Waterpark". It confuses most people because they can't think of where there's a waterpark in the area but if I said we were going to the Aquatic Center, my family thinks of the one up on Military Hill. It's a never ending cycle.
Needless to say, this is a big deal in our family. I don't know why we only do it once a year because the price is really reasonable ($4-5 a person). We started going once a year because we lived so far away but now that we live in Pullman, it's a really short trip.
I can't tell you enough good things about this place except that I forgot my camera and it made me start my day out frustrated. So I'm going to borrow some pics from their site to share.
This is really a place for everyone. It does get crowded but not that bad (we went to Silverwood the next day and I tell you crowded has a whole new meaning).
So what make's Hamilton Lowe so perfect - They have two slides (one that takes innertubes) for the bigger kids, a lazy river and a play structure for the smaller kids. The lap pool offers diving, basketball and the occasional blow-up obstacle course. There are shaded areas for sitting, a picnic area and even a BBQ grill. For the price, you can't do better. For more info, visit their site.





No comments: